Senior Quality Engineer
We are searching for a competent and experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join our team. In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing the operation of the manufacturing department and the efficacy of the overall program to ensure the utmost in customer satisfaction and internal efficiency.
The Senior Quality Engineer will also be responsible for ensuring continual quality improvement within the facility. If you have a strong background in quality management, hands-on quality related problem solving and excellent leadership and coaching abilities, we encourage you to apply.
The position is placed in Linköping
- Improve reliability of new product development processes, with product and process capability in mind.
- Maintain company quality standards and work to continually improve.
- Review products, processes and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made.
- Oversee the product manufacturing process to ensure quality and to assume a leading role in quality improvement programs.
- Thorough understanding of measurement system management, capability indices and process control – being able to lead and educate relevant plant roles.
- Assume the leading role in giving guidance and direction for the organization regarding:
- Creation of problem definitions based on experienced quality loss symptoms.
- Data collection based on defined problems and effectively visualize and communicate cause and effect relation.
- Select appropriate method and tool in analyzing manufacturing quality data and statistics.
- Identification and validation of underlying causes to defined problems.
- Identifying remedies to root causes and validation of implemented improvements.
- Actively participate in production meetings with the manufacturing team.
- Ability to lead and participate in global networks and related assignments.
You have a bachelor’s degree in related field, or have acquired corresponding knowledge in other ways. You need to have 5+ years actual work experience within quality management. You have good knowledge with the 7 basic quality tools, both theoretical and practical.
We also believe that you have a 6-Sigma certification, with successful projects deliveries preferably within automotive.
As a person you have excellent analytical and problem solving skills. You are thorough and structured. You also have very good communication skills, both written and oral (English), as well as presentation skills
For further information regarding this position, you are most welcome to contact Quality Manager Robert Leuchovius at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application including CV and cover letter to HR Director Product Line Oil Coolers, Maria Hagegård at email@example.com
We want your application latest November 26th